This morning's breakfast was bread and pear yogurt. We left the house in a car to go... Wait for it... Wait for iiiiiit... BOB SLEDDING! I was really nervous at first because I had no idea what I was getting into. I went with Regina, the lady we were staying with, on one sled. A pulley pulls the sled along up a small slope that leads to the track. Once the pulley lets go, you're let off into a metal slide looking thing that you slide on. You control the speed. To slow, you pull the lever towards yourself. To speed up, you push it forwards. My mom thinks I go WAY to fast, but I had a lot of fun. I was going so fast around one of the corners that I almost tipped over! We got ice cream after that adventure. We drove through a small village to a lake/pool that we went swimming in. Neither of my sisters swam, though. Teenagers... Then, of course, we got more ice cream. Now I'm back at the house, ready for sleepy time.
Pictures from today:
 |
| Here we go! |
 |
| Regina caught up to me... |
 |
| The anticipation... |
 |
| Crepe like ice cream dessert! |
French desert, wonderful and delicious.
ReplyDeleteOther than the almonds.
DeleteOh now that looks like fun!!!
Delete