Today was our last day in Vienna and I wanted to go to the Schönbrunn zoo, aka the oldest zoo in the world! I went with my grandfather. I saw quite a few animals that I'd never seen in person, such as giraffes, kangaroos, and much more. Just let the pictures explain.
![]() |
| Cutest little things! |
![]() |
| Giraffe |
![]() |
| Lemur |
![]() |
| Leopard |
![]() |
| Hippo |
![]() |
| Kangaroo |
![]() |
| Panda |
![]() |
| Koala |
![]() |
| Flamingos |
![]() |
| Baby jellyfish |
![]() |
| Piranha |
![]() |
| Held a butterfly |
![]() |
| Look at the penguin go! |













Hooray!! Awesome pics. 😍
ReplyDeleteThey have kangaroos? Dang. I should have gone!
ReplyDeleteOh that looks like so much fun Ali! But you need to get your parents to take you to Buffalo zoo, they have Giraffes, Hippos, and a bunch of other great critters to see.... but to go to the worlds oldest, zoo, how awesome!
ReplyDeleteAli this looks so fun! Great pictures!
ReplyDelete