I woke to eat a meager breakfast and get on the road to Switzerland. For a little detour, my family went to a nice lake with swans and duckies. There were little signets, too! I got some bread and feed the signets, and while they were distracted, I pet them. But then the parents wanted in. Swans are big. And scary. And when they want food, they follow you up a hill. Yeah, I was chased by a swan. My dad decided that we would take the long and scenic route, which means a very twisty road and +30 switchbacks, or hairpin turns. Yeah, my mom ended up passing around pellets of Dramamine at one point. I slept.
Pictures from today:
Pictures from today:
![]() |
| Aww! |
![]() |
| Woah. |
![]() |
| Cow crossing! |
![]() |
| Just looking at the GPS makes me queasy! (The green is our route...) |




So much fun!
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry for the driver! Your mother with the Dramamine sound prepared for everything on this trip. I wonder, do cows "moo" in German? What do they say?
ReplyDelete