Day 1: 6/29

Wow! On the plane now! We are about to start descending into Dublin! This is incredible. As I type this, it is about 4:10 in the morning, and yet it is 11:10 at night now back at JFK. This is going to result in some serious sleep deprivation! Ugh. I didn't sleep at all on the plane, but I still have another plane ride to Munich and then a train ride to Vienna. Cross your fingers that I'll be able to sleep then! I watched the new Jumanji on the ride. It's so funny! Definitely worth the two hours to watch it. Miss you guys! ❤️

Comments

  1. Good luck with the jet lag. Can't say I've ever found a perfect solution (except just plowing through it. Good luck. And yes - that new Junaji was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read about all of your adventures, Ali. What a great idea! Be safe and have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment