Day 14. Sigh. Got to catch up on these posts! I woke early to travel to Salzburg, in which my dad had rented a house. In the mountains. With a gorgeous view. With six beds in a row in the attic. With no WiFi. With the need to go through a cow pasture to get to it. With 8 people in all. And one toilet. But it was awesome! My dad brought my sisters and I to the trick fountains where we got a little wet… They had fish in ponds! We met up with my grandparents from Utah at a fancy restraunt. I got a yummy chocolate cake.
Pictures from today:
Pictures from today:
![]() |
| The wonderful view from our cabin! |
![]() |
| I think their plotting something. |
![]() |
| Still warm and steaming! |
![]() |
| The night scenery. |




Let's go back. K? 😂
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!
ReplyDelete