Day 2: 6/30

Today was maximum BORING! I had a flight, two long train rides, and a couple of subway rides. When on the subway, my mom and I weren't quite prepared to get off yet, but the doors opened. My sisters got out and just as I was about to leave, the door closed in my face! My mom and I were stuck in the subway and on our way to the next station, against our protesting. We caught another subway back to the original station and found the rest of our family, luckily. I have seen some cows and quite a few of charming little country houses while on the trains. Another weird thing I saw was a guy dressed in a traditional Austrian women's dress with balloons stuck in his chest... He had a pig puppet on his right hand named Ferdinand and was trying to sell sparkling wine on the train. That's how you know that you're in Austria! We arrived at Vienna at about 7:15. My dad was there to greet us and helped get out of the train station and to our house (yes, we rented an entire house! 3 bedrooms) to then eat dinner which was just spaghetti. Sorry 'bout the late post!

Comments

  1. "Just" spaghetti? Maybe that's all YOU ate, but the rest of us also had bratwurst and a salad!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment