Day 5: 7/3

My mom finally let me sleep in. Thanks, mom. This morning, my mom, sisters, and I went to a famous amusement park where they have a really old ferris wheel. It is very large and tall! Of course we had to go on it. It had AMAZING views! I spotted a ride like the lasso at Darien lake and I went on it with my mom. It went way faster and much too long. Both my mom and I got queasy and dizzy, thus the reason I hate roller coasters... After being done with that awfulness, we headed to the Haus of Musik, where we met up with my dad and his study abroad students. It was kind of interesting. The stairs made piano noises when you stepped on them, and they had remixed Beethoven and Mozart...I got a video of it. The gift shop was fun. Our family went out to gelato (again) and I got lemon. My parents and I took a dip in a nearby creek. It was pleasant. I also found some cool rocks and little shells. On our walk home, my dad spotted a playground with a ZIPLINE! I tested it out. A few times. It was cool. Ish. Not! It was epic! I loved it! Dinner was homemade gouda grilled cheeses. It was really gouda! Tomorrow is Budapest!

Pictures from today:
The ferris wheel!

Cool view!

The little people! At zoom x4!

Another neat view...

Feet

Nice rocks and shells.

Comments

Post a Comment