Darn it! Another late post! Poo. Well here goes fake present tense thing.
Today (not) we got some gross Hungarian strudel for breakfast and headed to a marketplace indoors where I got some goodies. I bought a little carved turtle figurine, a ring made out of a real shell, and a simple key chain accessory. Baby Bunny purchased a new car. Our lunch was from a french bakery... Yum! The bus ride was about three hours from Budapest to Vienna. When we arrived home, we all took showers to wash all the sweat off. I didn't eat any dinner, I just went to bed.
Pictures from today:
None, sorry!
Today (not) we got some gross Hungarian strudel for breakfast and headed to a marketplace indoors where I got some goodies. I bought a little carved turtle figurine, a ring made out of a real shell, and a simple key chain accessory. Baby Bunny purchased a new car. Our lunch was from a french bakery... Yum! The bus ride was about three hours from Budapest to Vienna. When we arrived home, we all took showers to wash all the sweat off. I didn't eat any dinner, I just went to bed.
Pictures from today:
None, sorry!
Comments
Post a Comment