Today is my mom's birthday! Happy birthday, mom! 💕 We all got up really early to catch a train to Melk, where we saw a really old abbey/monastery. They didn't allow pictures inside, but I got a few on the outside as well as the scenery. We rushed to the boat, almost not making it, and we made the boat late to leave... When getting off, my mom didn't know where I was, so she was looking for me. The boat left with her still on, stuck in the balcony as the dock got further away and with me on the land. What a fantastic birthday. We got off the boat at Dürnstein, where we hiked up a steep hill to some epic ruins that were fun to climb. I got tons of pictures. The next options were to either walk five miles to the train station or just ride the boat again. I was tired and rode the boat. Back at home, I took a very much needed shower and now I go to bed.
Pictures from today:
 |
| Abbey in the rain |
 |
| Cute little Melk |
 |
| Note the bird caught in this picture... |
 |
| This picture is ruined! |
 |
| Danube from above |
 |
| A ruin jutting up |
Comments
Post a Comment